Thursday, January 17, 2013

Why I Write

Why do you write? At a glance this appears to be a simple question. However, if you really think about the true reason you write... it becomes much more difficult. For me, there are many different reasons behind why I write. I have loved to read and write since I was a little girl. I have also known for quite some time that I was eventually going to become a writer (of some sort). I write because I want to document my life. I also write to let out my emotions, to put my every thought down, and to clear up all thoughts floating around in my head. I hope to die with a pencil and paper in my hand and to give this world a story to read.

4 comments:

  1. Hey just letting you know that I tagged you in my Blogacize post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked to see your blogicize but it isn't here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I had some internet/computer issues this weekend. I'm working on it right now!

      Delete