Friday, May 3, 2013

Itchy... Feet?

Obviously, I would love to travel all over the world and see all that it has to offer. However, it is financially impossible to make this happen. I would love to take a long and leisurely road trip around the United States and stop wherever I desired. I want to travel to each state and see what has been surrounding me for the past twenty years. Who knows, maybe I'd find a place that would make me think about moving from Minnesota. After I finish traveling the country, I would love to travel throughout Europe. Some say visiting another country changes a person and their outlook on things; I wonder how true a statement that is. If anyone has the funds to travel the world, think about bringing me along with. I pack light and love driving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment